FOR THE BENEFIT OF HUMANITY AND ENVIRONMENT
Rönesans Holding adopts principles that are based on universally accepted declarations within the framework of “UN Global Compact”.
Since September 2015, Rönesans Holding has been among the signatories of the UN Global Compact, which focuses on the concepts of Human Rights, Labor Standards, Environment and Anti-Corruption.
In accordance with these principles, Rönesans Holding;
- supports and respects the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights,
- makes sure that it is not complicit in human rights abuses,
- upholds the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining,
- eliminates all forms of forced and compulsory labor,
- is against all forms of child labor and uses its best efforts to abolish it,
- does not allow discrimination in respect of employment and occupation,
- supports a precautionary approach to environmental challenges,
- supports all kinds of initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility,
- encourages the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies,
- works against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.