ADANA CITY HOSPITAL
Adana City Hospital Project was carried out by the Ministry of Health with the Public Private Partnership model and serves Adana and surrounding provinces. The project was established on a total area of 318,500 m2 in the Yüreğir district of Adana province in the south of Turkey.
Adana City Hospital consists of the Main Hospital with a capacity of 1,300 beds, the Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Hospital with a capacity of 150 beds, and the High Security Forensic Psychiatry Hospital with a capacity of 100 beds. The main hospital consists of 4 blocks built around a common core structure and includes the following hospitals:
- Oncology Hospital with 184 bed capacity
- Cardiology and Cardiovascular Hospital with 187 bed capacity
- Gynecology and Children’s Hospital with a capacity of 347 beds
- General hospital with 582 bed capacity
- High Security Forensic Psychiatry hospital with 100 bed capacity
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation hospital with 150 bed capacity
There are 1,512 seismic isolators placed in the main hospital building of Adana City Hospital, with a total bed capacity of 1,550 and a closed construction area of 553.000 m2.
Thanks to the world’s most advanced earthquake isolators, Adana City Hospital can continue to carry out all its operational activities without any disruption, even during and after the most severe earthquake possible.